Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I am married to a beautiful man named JP and a frightened father Henry. A lot of people know me as @annephung on Instagram and I write about my journey - from the upwards to the downwards. I came to America with my family and brothers in the year 1990. At just one and a half years old. old I would not be here sharing my life with you if it weren't because my parents are devoted to determination and dedication. Being aware of the possibility at a better future I aimed to be their proudest and was a shrewd entrepreneur when it came to the success. I believed that my future would unfold a certain way: graduate from college, get an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then marry and begin an family. This was my vision of what it would take to be successful. But life had other thoughts. The job I held in 2013 was something I dreaded. Money and status were not what I needed to feel happy. I believed that I wasted my existence to get a pay check. When I began to navigate my way towards a new job, I realized that I was meant to become personal trainer. I was a fan of working out, I liked being social, and I love helping people. In 2014, I started my own small business and I will celebrate 7 years since my birthday in 2021. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian women. To be a leader in my field and provide high-quality coaching and assist others in achieving better health and happiness by establishing a life that is tailored to meet their needs and help them achieve their objectives. Additionally, I would like others to be empowered to achieve their goals and accomplish whatever they want in their life. My career took off as I was enjoying the highest success in my entire life. But, my mom died just as my professional life began to fall off. The eight years she fought battle with the disease. Now she's resting on Heaven, and I always have her close to my heart. If you don't realize the signs at first, God can be a bit elusive in offering us the things we require. In so many ways, my mother's passing affected me in many ways. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. It was her time to start a new chapter in her life as I was given another chance to live an enjoyable and satisfying life. In my 30's, I feel more vibrant than I have ever. I can truly say that I am living my life now, and not just surviving like I was in the past. As I tell my story I hope my story will be a source of inspiration for you. My hope is to aid you in understanding that you're never truly alone. You have the ability to achieve anything that your heart desires. My prayer is that you will live every moment to the fullest and have a end is without regrets as that's the only thing we can count on for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noureen and Thora

Rod and Trisha

Doja